Multi Core Tube
Multi Core Tube is a bundled tube tied together to efficiently install, maintain and control at once. It is used in shipbuilding, offshore plants and etc. to transport liquid, gas or electricity.
- Tube Material
304, 316, 316L, 317L, 321, 347, 904L, 6 Mo, Monel 400, Nickel 200, Inconel 600, Inconel 625, Inconel 825, Hastelloy C22, Hastelloy C276, Duplex, Super Duplex, Copper, Cu-Ni 90/10
- Sheath Material
PVC, TCR PVC, FR PVC, HFFR TPU, HFFR PE, HDPE, MDPE, LDPE, XLPE
Following advantages are expected by installing Multi Core Tube continuously produced by max. 1,200M without intermediate joints or connections compared to
a conventional 6meter straight tube connected by tube fittings.
- To reduce installation time and save space by bundled tubings
- To dramatically cut down on fitting connections, fitting installation time and fitting inspection time
- Space-saving and design cost-effective owing to easy bending in any direction such as left, right, up and down
- Tube protection by triplicate sheath and filler system from outside shock
- To simply solve tube corrosion problem as economical alternative from conventional bare exposed tubes vulnerable to seawater & shipyard working environments
- Valve Remote Control (VRC) Line System
The system remotely controls various tube lines connected to each valve by the pressure of fluid. Hydraulic VRC line and pneumatic VRC line are actively applied in cargo tanks,
ballast tanks and all service tanks.
- Deck Machinery Remote Control Line System
Deck equipment like winch windlass is located in ship sides other than the location of the equipment and is operated by a remote control system as hydraulic control line according
to the vessel sailing situation.
- Fixed Gas Detection Sensing Line
Multi Core Tube is used as detection line consisting of Fixed Gas Detection System (Fixed Gas Detection Sensing Line).
- Heat Tracing Line
Multi Core Tube is used to maintain a constant temperature or a liquid line requiring heating (HFO, Cargo Line and etc). Heating medium such as Steam or Thermal Oil passes inside the tube.
- Pressure Sensing Line
Multi Core Tube is used as Pressure Sensing Line of Cargo Line in LNG vessel, Oil Tankers and other merchant ships. It is reflected on instrumentation system such as Cargo Handling System based on the measured value of the pressure.
- Sampling & Drain Line
Multi Core Tube is used in H.F.O., Cargo Line system and etc. as Sampling and Draining lines.
- Tank Level & Draft Gauging System Line
Multi Core Tube is used to measure the height of liquid level in Tank or to take the draft of the ship.
- Fire Fighting System Control Line
Multi Core Tube is used for fire prevention system lines such as Dry Powder System, CO2 System and etc.