What is SCR?
SCR system (Stand for Selective Catalytic Reduction) is a means of converting nitrogen oxides, also referred to as NOx with the aid of a catalyst into diatomic nitrogen, N2, and water, H2O.
A gaseous reductant, typically anhydrous ammonia, aqueous ammonia or urea, is added to a stream of flue or exhaust gas and is adsorbed onto a catalyst. Carbon dioxide, CO2 is a reaction product when urea is used as the reductant.
Kwang Sung’s Selective Catalytic Reduction System for marine and stationary applications
- Up to 98% NOx reduction
- One Stop Solution – analysis, design, manufacturing, installation, running test, maintenance
- High price competitiveness
- Differentiated Technology – 16 Patents about SCR system
- Low weight and highly compact system
- Remarkable durability compared to traditional SCR system
- Auto control & Easy real time monitoring
- Technology tested & approved by KOMERI (Korea Marine Equipment Research Institute)
Selective Catalytic Reduction System is the best Solution for eliminating of NOx
Our R&D Center have researched and developed technology.
As a result, we accumulated remarkable know-how and knowledge.
Kwang Sung have acquired 13 pantents and our own system for SCR System with BYPASS
Marine / Offshore Selective Catalytic Reduction System
SCR Concept I
Selective Catalytic Reduction System NOx Switching over process
SCR Concept II
SCR Concept III (By-Pass Selective Catalytic Reduction System)
If you interest in detail more information, then feel free visit to : http://www.ikwangsung.com/